Challenges, a Plan and You
I chose to write about Colombia`s drug cartel because I believe that this is a big problem: the ones transporting the drugs have found terrifying ways to fight off the police, some even have cannons! Not to mention that it includes drugs that are illegal and bad for you. I would like to spread the word on these dangers and put a stop to this scary plan. You may think that it won`t affect us since we are far from the South American equator, but some of the drugs that are coming from Colombia are being found here in Canada.However there are people and groups such as BACRIM that are tyring to prevent drug trafficking and other criminal behaviour. And there are many others targeting the drug cartel issue.
If you would also like to help you can, you can get involved by listning; you can read more into what these groups do and if you hear or see anythng that might be connected to a drug cartel, contact them and let them know. Just by doing something small you could help with a lot.
Great blog post Aleshia! You did a great explaining why drug cartel is so bad and what the big problem of it is. I didn't know that some of these drugs from Columbia are being found in Canada! That is a long transportation route to get into Canada. You seen to know lots of information about your topic leading to create a very informative blog, keep up the great work.
ReplyDelete